Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sleep to Sniffles

Okay, I'm tired tonight. I've stayed up too late for too many nights watching the Olympics. The kids (and of course Rick) have enjoyed the games too. I don't know if I can handle several more weeks of this...

Madeline had another great day. In fact, she received a token for getting caught in the act of doing something good. The assistant principal noticed Madeline picking up some dropped items in the cafeteria. I know, YUCK. After telling her how proud of her I was, the next thing I asked was did you wash your hands afterwards. She did and picked up the items with a napkin. Thank goodness, but still...yuck... and the germs she does not need. But, I am very proud of her.

She's got a little sniffle going on right now...will watch and listen to that closely. Keep your fingers crossed.

Oh...Trey made the first cut for football tryouts. He did round two of tryouts today, so we should know if he makes it tomorrow.

No comments: