Monday, August 11, 2008

It's raining on the first day of school - yea!


It's the first day of school and overcast and raining...thank you God, I don't have to panic about Madeline being in the sun. I am so excited for Madeline's first day of school (and Trey, he started Junior High), but also very nervous hoping the teachers give Madeline a little more attention. Also, hoping they communicate with me throughout the year on how she is doing emotionally, as well. I feel like it's going to be a good year though. All four of the teachers took the time to learn more about Madeline and her needs. Plus, Trey had most of these teachers already and I know they are very dedicated to their kids.

Both Trey & Madeline had a hard time going asleep last night. I admittedly did too. I couldn't help but think about those great memories when I was their age and dreaming of all the possibilities the year may bring. I hope each of their dreams become reality for them. I know they deserve it.

No comments: