Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Serum level checks

It's time for Madeline to go back for serum level checks. She's now been on the increased cyclosporine for almost a month. My, how time flies. She is still having days with very dark circles around her eyes, but her skin looks really, really good. Her elbows are even looking so much better. I guess the increase really made the difference. I'm sure in another month, we should see the full effects. As for fatigue, muscle, etc....not seeing anything along these lines at this time. Thank God.

It's also time for Madeline to have the complete blood work up (and peeing in the cup, ha) completed again. I don't think it would make a big deal, but I'm going to push her serum check back a week since it is almost time to do those tests as well. No need to stick that baby more times than necessary.

School is going good. We bought each teacher the biggest bottle of hand sanitizer Sam's sales. I told them to let me know when they run low and I'd replace....anything I can do to keep the germs away.

Trey had football tryouts at the Jr. High. I'm sure he did well. He is excited and hopeful.

No comments: