Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Don't panic

I had a minor panic attack this morning while getting ready for work. I was doing Madeline's hair and she was very agitated and grumpy. She kept sitting down by the jacuzzi - up, down, up, down. I didn't know what she was doing. I finally asked her what was wrong. She said her legs were hurting her. I looked at them and they were so red. PANIC!

After I took a deep breath I told her let's put some lotion on them. After I did that, she said they were better. Huh? Go figure??? Now I'm worrying about this. What is going on? I can't help but wonder about the parents who said that the bad muscle effects began once the rash was better. Worry, worry, worry. I'm trying not to think too much into this, but then again how do you not!

I'll just have to keep watching and going w/ the mommy gut. If she says it again in the morning, I'm calling Dr. W.

No comments: