Friday, December 12, 2008

Snow Day in Louisiana

Not quite a picture you see often in Louisiana. What an incredible day we had yesterday. We woke up to sleet and snow and temperatures in the 30s. I've attached a picture that was sent to me by a friend of "Mike the Tiger" at his habitat on the LSU campus. This had to be a once in the lifetime sight in Baton Rouge.

Well the sleet and little bit of snow we received is gone already - I think temp today is in the 60s. The kids loved the surprise. They even got to stay home from school for they had to close due to icy travel. I know you Yankees up north think that is hilarious.

Madeline still has some redness in her cheeks lingering. I'm beginning to worry. If it continues to progress Dr. W will get a call from me next week. We see him the first week of January, but she may need to have her meds increased. I'm not real excited about that potential, but understand the need. She is not complaining of any muscle pain...so that's good news.

No comments: