Monday, December 15, 2008

It's maybe back???

I think I've been avoiding the blog because I don't want to write what I think (and deep down know) is not a good thing. Madeline's cheeks and ears are looking red. And yes, it's the old red that we first experienced a year ago. I did a full body inspection this morning and at this time she does not have any papules on her hands, elbows, chest or knees. Neither is she complaining of any pain.

I'm not going to get down on this or anticipate a total setback. I'm just going to be thankful she is staying well, dancing like she loves and not in pain.

She had a big day on Saturday. She performed with her dance company at the Christmas Spectacular. They did a tap dance in a Rockette style. It was great. She performed in two shows and was fantastic. We are so proud of her. Her brother Trey (and dad) also had a big day. They had the Superbowl football championship game and won the title. Great job, guys!

I also wanted to include a picture of Trey & Madeline's Louisiana Snowman. Yes, the eyes are acorns...kind of gives you the idea how tiny Mr. Snowman is.


No comments: