Thursday, December 18, 2008

Red Cheeks and Tingling

I spoke w/ Madeline's teacher last night. She is going to assist w/ the taunting at school. I feel better this morning. Madeline does too.

She is still staying "red-free" today. That was a strange fluke that I am glad went away. An online friend of mine mentioned that his son, who too has JDM, has these red flashes as well. I guess this disease always wants to keep us on our toes.

I've mentioned in past blogs that Madeline has tingling in her feet when she wakes up in the mornings. This is still going on. The odd thing is that it also happens when she gets upset or mad. I've always thought it was a drug side effect, which is listed under cyclosporin. But now I am wondering if it is something else or the JDM. I googled (I know I am not a doctor) her side effects and MS came up. I immediately got off line and will not do any additional research on the subject again.

Our January appointment can not come soon enough.

No comments: