Monday, December 22, 2008

City of Lights




We went to Natchitoches this past weekend and had a great time. On Sunday, we made baked ornaments and plan to paint them tonight. The Christmas Spirit is picking up around here.

Madeline's feet bothered her some while walking in Natchitoches. This is concerning me more and more. She also mentioned to me a pain in her neck, but I am hoping she just slept wrong. Will keep you posted on that issue.

I have to bring her in for blood work tomorrow. Hopefully her experience will be better next time for last time they blew her vein. I'm going to hand pick our person this time.

I've included a picture of Trey & Madeline at the Lights in Natchitoches. Hopefully you can see the lights and fireworks in the background. It was an incredible show.


No comments: