Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We have results

I went down to medical records yesterday and requested Madeline's tests results. At that time I only got the urinalysis. Today I received the serum test. Results were good -

Dipstick:
Glucose - negative
Biliburin- negative
Ketone - negative
Spec. Gravity 1.012 (1.000-1.030 range)
Blood - trace
PH, urine - 6.0 (5.0-8.0 range)
Protein, urine - negative
Urobilinogen - 0.2 (0.1-1.0 EU/DL)
Nitrite - negative
Leukocyte Ester - negative
Microscopic:
RBC - Rare
WBC - Rare
Epith Cells - none seen
Bacteria - trace

I also just got the cyclosporine serum results. It is: 141.0. Looks like this is where it should be, which means she is absorbing the medicine - good. Not sure how Dr. W will interpret, but will post if med dose changes.

Her little body seems to be handling the medications pretty well for now. I hope that continues.

No comments: