Sunday, July 6, 2008

Madeline is feeling somewhat better

Madeline seems to be feeling better. She can swallow...so that is good news. Last night her face looked so good. She still had a few of those bumps around her nose ridge. I wondered if the antibiotics may clear up those bumps. Well, I got my answer this morning - a big fat no. In fact, it looked like she had more this morning.

I just don't get what that is. We go to Texas Thursday so I can't wait to ask Dr. W if he thinks this is the JDM or do we get to win a trip to the dermatologist. I will keep you posted on the outcome.

We start Trey's All-Star Baseball Tournament tomorrow in Natchitoches. It will be an exciting, but tiring week. I know he will do great. He is a great player and an awesome boy. Good luck, Trey - Trey.

No comments: