Friday, July 25, 2008

Bumps, ear ache and throat pain, again?

Well...it's Friday night so that means taking both methotraxate and cyclosporine. We just finished taking our meds, so I am sure she will sleep in tomorrow. She has those "bumps" coming again around her nose ridge. Not as many as last, but it is coming back. We put some more aloe vera on these since it did help last time. She also woke me up last night with an ear ache and sore throat. I guess here we go again. I hope not though. She's not mentioned either hurting today. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

It's so great to have everyone back under one roof. We picked up Trey yesterday in Baton Rouge from LSU Baseball Camp and he was exhausted. He is definitely not prepared to take care of himself yet. He did not put on the sunblock (like I told him to), he did not wear chapstick (blisters on lips) and I'm not even sure if he bathed daily. I made him bathe the moment he walked into the house. Deep down, I'm a little happy he still needs us. I know only in time he will not.

No comments: