Sunday, July 27, 2008

Didn't miss a beat

This weekend we were invited by our good friends Becky & Wendell to go water skiing (actually tubing). We took them up on the offer and off we went to the Ox Bow and Red River. I didn't know how Madeline would do since this is a very physical sport and she took her methotraxate Friday night. The girl didn't miss a beat. She tubed longer than any of the boys and crawled in and out of the boat to jump off the back deck into the river. She even learned how to do a front flip. I told Rick this morning how reassuring it is to see her so active. I hope this "crude" stays out of her muscles. Keep praying for that.

As mentioned earlier, I'm going to include new photos of Madeline's hands, elbows, knees, face. I believe her recent increase in cyclosporine has really done the trick. I can't attach tonight due to camera problems, so will try to put on tomorrow.

No comments: