Friday, June 27, 2008

She was brave









We had a full day today. Madeline had her last day of art camp. I've attached several pictures for you to review her fabulous art. Of course, Madeline has to pose for every shot. After the "art show", I let Madeline know we were going to the hospital to have her blood drawn. She took it fine (I am constantly amazed how well she handles things) and off we went.

We went up to my office first since I needed to finalize a few things. She loved that. My office is like a play house for her. She loves coming there, plus all of my employees are always so nice to her. Then off to the outpatient center we went. We got right in and Ms. Tammy processed our paperwork and them prepared Madeline. Madeline has some "juicy" veins so she had no problem sticking her. Madeline only cringed a very small amount. She was brave.

After the big event, I surprised with going to see Wall-E. Aunt Ashlee brought Trey to meet us and off we went to the movies.

Now, we just have to wait for the results. Once I know, I will let you know.
Happy Friday!

No comments: