Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Our doctor is WONDERFUL

As I mentioned in my last post, we are preparing for Madeline's blood work. I called Monday and spoke to Dr. W's office staff and asked what we needed to do to get this accomplished. I mentioned to them that Monday would be a good day for us to do the bloodwork, so she said she'd call me back and let me know once the order was sent to our pediatrician. Dr. W was out of the office and would be back on Wednesday.

Low and behold - Dr. W called me today - himself! I may of mentioned this before, but I work in healthcare...this is not the norm. This man is special. I am so appreciative of his time. I know it is his job...but with him it makes me realize it's also his mission. He never leaves a conversation without providing me a "pep talk", which I often need. ;) He is sending the orders...so now just to prepare Princess Madeline.

What I thought was the JDM rash is looking odd to me now. It is a rash that extends from her nasal openings to the ridge of her nose. I've also noticed spots on her chin. They appear as small pimples, not the JDM rash. I mentioned this to Dr. W. She has no other symptoms...so we will watch her. If it gets worse, we'll see Dr. M, our pediatrician.

Another great day at pointe yesterday. Now we just have to sew on her ribbons...we may need Mamaw Hawthorne to help us on that one. ;)

No comments: