Friday, June 20, 2008

Take it day by day, miracles do happen

Well, I was so excited that Madeline's face looked so much better, but this morning before I left for work she was red again. Not as bad, but her eye lids and nose ridge were red. She did a great job at dance though. Never complained once about being tired. She seems to be stretching better too. I had noticed in May that she was not as limber as she used to be. It may of been the meds, but I can't help but wonder if it was the disease.

On another note, I decided to share the blog today. I was hesitant for some reason unknown to me, but Rick encouraged me to do so, so I did. The most incredible thing happened because of it. My assistant, Debbie, forwarded the email to her friends. After lunch, I had a message on my phone. It was from a lady in her Sunday school class whose daughter had this disease. I am going to call her and from her response that she is 22 and in remission...it give me such hope. What a miracle that we have connected. Interesting how these things happen. :)

No comments: