Friday, January 2, 2009

I am weak

Tomorrow is a big day for Miss Madeline. I've finally given in to her begging. She is going to be in her first pageant tomorrow. Lord help us. Either it will be the worst thing she's ever done or we will have created a monster. I'm betting on the latter.

It's a local pageant (nothing JonBenet to this one). The actual title is Little Miss Rapides Parish. She has been walking around the house all evening posing and smiling and asking us to give her another question to practice her interview. We'll give the outcome tomorrow in the blog.

Madeline's been complaining about her stomach hurting more often. I hope nothing is going on with her intestines. The doctor's office called today and changed our appointment from Thursday to Tuesday. I'm anxious to hear how Dr. W thinks we are doing.

Wish us luck in the pageant. You know every girl does need a crown.

No comments: