Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dancing her a@* off today!

I'm still so happy to spread our good update. I'm just feeling really blessed right now and very anxious for a great 2009...which, by the way, is pretty darn good so far.

Madeline had a big day today. She went to a local school dance camp from 8 a.m. - noon. She had a great time and her cousin is on the dance line, so that made it even better to her. Then, I picked her up to bring her to her competition team dance practice. They are having extra practices on Saturdays now since their competition in Alabama is coming up. Otherwise, Madeline danced for almost eight hours non-stop today. I thought she'd be exhausted...but nope. She's outside with the neighbors playing hide-and-go-seek in the dark. I love it.

We've turned a great curve and I am so happy.

No comments: