Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tooth Fairy Inflation

Madeline had a big day yesterday. She pulled her tooth out (well, actually her cousin Sarah pulled it out for her - yuck) and prepared for a visit from the tooth fairy. For some reason she believes that if you shine the tooth up real good, the tooth fairy will leave you a tip. Great! She has so many teeth loose right now. The tooth fairy is going to be really busy in the next few months.

She also had dance practice and a birthday party to go to on Saturday. She was not in the best of moods yesterday. She is battling yet another cold and maybe that was the problem. I noticed her face looking a little redder than it has been, but Rick tells me to calm down and not over react. We'll see. But, the redness on her face and moodiness concerns me. I know there is possibilities of set-backs....but I'm praying for her to be one of the lucky ones. Please say a little prayer for her too.

No comments: