Monday, November 10, 2008

GEAUX TIGERS!!!


We had a GREAT time at the LSU vs. BAMA game Saturday. We have season tickets and normally go to every game. But this year we've sold many of our tickets. I am glad we went to this game. The day was beautiful. We found a lot of shade. And the atmosphere was awesome.
The game was great and ended up going into overtime. If only LSU had an experienced quarterback, I believe we would of won. Oh well! It was still a blast and tiger stadium was loud and so much fun.
Madeline had a good time except for a melt-down in the second quarter. She takes her methotraxate on Friday nights and normally this causes her to be very tired on Saturday. We did a lot of walking, riding, etc. She started crying and saying she did not feel good. Once I calmed her down and gave her a little mommy attention, she was better. I thought she was getting sick at first, but so glad to know it was just the tiredness kicking in.
Rick and I discussed changing her metho to Saturday nights. I think this will be a wise choice for all of us.

No comments: