Monday, May 31, 2010

Off to the Lone Star State

We leave bright and early tomorrow for Madeline's check up with her pediatric rheumatologist, better known on this blog as Dr. W. Madeline's excited to go because she believes he is going to take her off all of her meds. We shall see. I will post our checkup update as soon as I can. It probably will be Wednesday though.

We had a great Memorial Day. We celebrated this important holiday with family and food, of course. It was a beautiful day and a fabulous, long weekend. I think we actually swam for 10 hours today...no joke. We will all sleep well tonight.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Ya'll know I am praying hard hard that her appt. goes well and that she is taken off all of her meds! What a blessing that would be :0)

Please keep me posted on her update!! I am glad ya'll had an awesome Memorial day weekend! Wow 10 hrs of swimming yipee....

xoxo
Summer ;0)