Thursday, May 13, 2010

The magnolias are just a bloomin



We have several magnolia trees in our yard and they are blooming beautifully this year. The smell is intoxicating. Love it!

Only two full days of school left in our parish. I can't believe Madeline will be in the sixth grade and her brother the ninth. Time is going too fast.

Speaking of time going fast, we will head to Texas in a few weeks for Madeline's check up. And we all know what that means...we need to go have her bloodwork done again.

1 comment:

Summer said...

How beautiful, The Magnoila and Madeline!! Steel Magnolias is my all time fav movie partially because of the wedding and all the magnolia trees! Love Them!
I will say a prayer that all is doing super well and her bloodwork is great!!

I have to start a new chemo injection form med tommorrow that has mice DNA in it to kill off the to many ANA (auto-nuclear antibodies) I have! I had my last appt at JHU and it wasn't so great,my disease is blazing through all these meds and they have to try this one before the insurance will approve the IVIG Infusion which Dr. C thinks I am gonna probably need!
Please say a prayer for me tommorrow that all will go o.k. with this med and no side effects I am pretty scared about it....as you know all these meds freak ya out....

I missed talking to you friend...oh and you gotta send those pics of Madelines Room!!

xoxo
Summer ;0)