Monday, May 17, 2010

Last day as a 5th grader!


Today was Madeline's last day of school. She made us proud, of course, at her awards program. She was recognized for her grades and Beta. She had such a great year. Congrats, baby girl!!!

I can't believe she is now officially a sixth grade student. My how time is flying. It REALLY needs to slow down. Luckily, we have a beautiful, smart, talented little girl who knows and understands how important it is to give your best always. thanks, Madeline. You make us proud every day.

Now, on to summer fun!!!

1 comment:

Summer said...

She is so stinkin cute! Congrats Madeline!! Wow time flies! She is a big 6th grader now huh! Eeeeek before I know it Kelcee will be in pre-school, I am having a panic attack thinking about it LOL....Just Kidding

That is awesome her grades were recognized! I am so glad she is doing so well!

Love her hair bow....super cute

xoxo
Summer