Thursday, May 6, 2010

Oh yes she did!


This would be the nail that Madeline stepped on this week. Her daddy had to pull it out of her foot. Better him than me! It's healing well, but now she has a chest cold. We just can't seem to keep her well lately. Her JDM is still staying in line though, thank goodness.

Our other bad news...the oil spill. Besides the souls lost from the accident, the beaches, marshes, etc. are begining to be invaded by the oil. We are hearing the smell is punjent and making many ill. We had planned to go to the beach in June. We'll have to cancel and figure out somewhere else to go. So sad!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Good Grief she stepped on that! Oh goodness....I am glad she is o.k.!!

Sorry to hear she has a chest cold! Seems like allergies are blazing this time of year!

I am sorry I have been MIA with comments, we went to JHU 2 weeks ago and my news wasn't to great! They have to start me on a bigger medicine this Friday and I am pretty scared about it because it has Mice DNA in it...but I know I am gonna get this in remission soooo I am trying not to worry to much!
If ya want to read about it I posted it on my blog!

That is just terrible about the oil spill! Sorry you have to cancel your trip :0(
Maybe you can go to Disney that is always fun!!

xoxo
Summer ;0)