Saturday, August 22, 2009

Regurgitate

I hate nights like this. Madeline had her Saturday night "big medicine" night. She took all her pills and cyclosporine...and then vomited everything right back up. No matter how often this may happen, I never get use to it. I always worry if we should retake everything, wait until the morning or just not worry about it. We decided to have her retake her meds in the morning.

Poor baby...and she had a friend spending the night. Her little friend's eyes were wide, but she handled it fine. She was actually making light of it for her. Sweet friend.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Sorry to here Madeline got sick Saturday night. Was it the Methotrexate??? I take my big doses on Saturday nights and it never fails, I always get sick! This weekend I waited until after the summerfest fireworks to take them, but I made the mistake to eat buttered popcorn at the summerfest... So needless to say I had a very unpleasant no sleep night. I am so glad she has such a good friend to help make light of things for her. So she doesn't feel isolated or sick... and you seem like a great mommy so hang in there... If ya don't mind would you stop by my blog and explain what cyclosporine is??? Is it chemo based also??? Injection form??? I am on so many meds and if all of these I am on don't work they are thinking full blown chemo.. so I was just wondering if the cyclosporine would be something I could try! Thanks and I have your sweet girl and family in our prayers.

Summer