Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bloody nose

Madeline had a bloody nose tonight. She told me once I saw the blood that she'd had a few nose bleeds today at school. It's been a long time since she had a nose bleed. She had them mostly when she first started the cyclosporine. I guess it could be sinus problems, but she's not having an symptoms.

I did a media story today on swine flu. The hospital has a lot of flu coming in the ED. Not a good sign since it is only August! On the news tonight, our local private schools have around 120 students out due to the flu. They have a total of 2100 in their schools. Stress!

Only 7 more days of the full dose cyclosporine. The countdown begins.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Hope her nose bleeds ease up soon for ya... We will pray for her... I can't believe the outbreak of Swine Flu already either. I was watching on the Today Show this morning that half of all americans are expected to contract the Swine Flu this fall. It's so scary... Hang in there and hope your countdown of full dose cyclosporine is a success... :0)