Friday, April 24, 2009

High emotions..or just plain tired

Madeline had a rough day yesterday. I'm not sure what is wrong with her. She had dance (her three hours of classes she has each Thursday night) and kept calling her dad and I to pick her up early. I ended up going the last 30 minutes and getting her early. The moment she walked out of the classroom, she began crying. I didn't know what was wrong. She said she didn't either. She had no fever, no pain, etc. It did bring me back to this time last year when she would do this for no reason at all. Except last year she'd also have a "breakdown" of anger she could not control - all part of the disease I know now.

I'm hoping she is just tired. I know I am. We've had a busy week with the dance trip to Florida, then back to school and no again leaving this weekend for her brother's travel baseball tournament.

Good thing there's only 20 days of school left. Summer break should help us all.

No comments: