Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dancing at the Beach

We leave today for Madeline's national dance competition. And we are so excited for they've worked so hard to earn a spot at nationals. The downside...it's in Florida - on the BEACH. Literally, they are building a stage on the beach where the dancers will perform. UGH!

So, here we go again. This will be an entire day of me stressing about her getting too much sun. I know it will be stressful for her too because I bother her with my worry. I plan to bring a golf umbrella and tons of sun block. I just hope the heat does not bother her. Last year, when we had already planned our vacation to the beach before her diagnosis, Madeline barely went outside. She ended up staying in the beach house almost the entire time. Not fun for her.

Wish us luck. I do hope they win. They deserve it.

No comments: