Monday, April 13, 2009

Helplessness!

We had a great Easter, except that it rained. But we didn't care for we had enough chocolate in the house to keep us occupied.

Madeline had a strange thing happen on Saturday night. She's done this a couple times in the past. We had Madeline's grandparents and Aunt Ashlee over to dye eggs and eat spaghetti. She sat down to eat supper and just started crying. Not just the sad cry, but extreme "I can't handle the pain" pain. We asked her what was wrong and she said it was her hip. She pointed to the middle section - between her pelvis and outside hip. It makes you think it is her hip flexor...but what do I know.

I really want Madeline to have an MRI done on her legs and hips. I plan to ask..or more like demand this test at our May appt. I would feel better if we could just know if this is the JDM or find that it is something else. She still has the red splotches on her legs and the irritating, itchy feeling it gives her in the mornings or if she is standing for a long time. This drives me nuts. I'm not quite sure what to do if he says he will not order the MRI. Helplessness!

No comments: