Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Another Update

I've felt guilty for not updating Madeline's blog lately. But when you don't have much to talk about regarding her JDM (which is the purpose of this blog)I shouldn't feel guilty but relieved...which I am.

Madeline's life has been busy with school, cheerleading, dance and friends. She is working on her new solo for competition this year. I will attempt to post what she has learned so far, but it is no where near polished. She normally does a ballet style routine and this time we are pushing her in a jazz/hip hop direction. She is doing great.

So far no illnesses, no issues. All still good. Life is good.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Don't feel guilty girl, this is awesome that Madelineis doing so well and you should totally revamp your blog into a family blog with occassional updates on how Madeline is doing and then that way you are always a bloggin LOL....I am so tickled that she is doing so well and it gives us all hope that we to can get well! I start chemo infusions on Thursday!! I am so glad she is cheering I loved cheering growing up and it looks like little miss Kelcee may be following in my footsteps she is in gymnastics and she loves doing splits yay....

You should post a video of Madeline dancin" I am so glad no illness, no issues, WONDERFUL

xoxo
Summer