Monday, October 25, 2010

Is fall ever going to come???



It's hot here. Not unusual for Louisiana, but I'm tired of summer and really ready for some cool air so we can get in the mood for Thanksgiving...which is just around the corner. In fact, it was so hot yesterday my husband swam after mowing the yard. Really?!?!

But, there's hope fall is coming. One sure sign - the black eye'd susan's blooming everywhere. Madeline and I decided to do a mini photo shoot around these pretty, happy flowers. Thought I'd share her pretty picture. She is growing up so fast. My little girl too is blooming into a beautiful young lady.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Awwww she is so pretty! This reminds me of a pic my mi mi took of me when I was 8 with a daisy behind my ear and she entered it in the local department store modeling contest and I won a year contract eeeeek....you sould totally enter that pic soooo pretty!

I can't believe how warm it is there still! Guess what I always route for your Saints now but I can't Saturday they are playing my Steelers....hope you will still like me LOL

thanks for sharing
xoox
Summer