Thursday, October 21, 2010

A little sneak peek...

Here is a sneak peek of Madeline's new solo - Funky Jesus Music. It's fun and makes you want to dance. She's just learning the dance so this is a rough, learning clip of probably half the dance.

In the video is her teacher Colinda - one of the sweetest, talented people you could ever meet. Madeline loves her. But notice...Madeline is taller than Colinda now. She is getting very tall and very long legged. She's beautiful, but I guess I am partial. :)

Enjoy and more to come...

1 comment:

Summer said...

She is good! I love that she is in remission and able to dance like that! How awesome, I can't wait until I can run and jump with little Miss Kelcee :0)

I know you have to be so proud of her, she is so much taller than her teacher LOL....

Tell her good job

xoxo
Summer