Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween fun. Halloween scary!

We had a great Halloween. The day began with a call from Trey. He shot his first deer!!! He was so excited. Later, we baked Halloween cookies, carved pumpkins, made cupcakes and got ready to go trick or treating. Pictures coming soon!

Now for the scary part...Madeline has complained that her knee, ankle and neck are hurting her. I'm trying not to freak out, but it's lingering in my mind. Her biggest complaint is her neck. Please pray for her and that this is just a freakish coincidence. We are so close to remission, we can't go backwards.

Positive thoughts...I'm trying. :(

1 comment:

Summer said...

Oh sweetie, it is so easy to freak out when us with DM or JDM have any type of complaint that could be related to it BUT she is also in dance and cheering and she could have just pulled something while being all acrobatic and stuff! I will pray that is what it is and not the beginning of a flare! Try not to worry your pretty little head about it although you will because you are a great mommy and that is what great mommy's do!! Think positive thoughts! Let me know what you find out!

Um Trey shot his first deer, eeeeeeeeeeeeeek I would have freaked me and nature um yeah not so much LOL.....I think you can tell I'm a girlie girlie girl....can't wait to see pics

love ya
Summer