Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A star, or two, are born...

Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle. - Marilyn Monroe

Madeline is still doing great. As we laid in bed last night watching The Incredibles, I asked her how she was feeling since stopping her meds. She stated, "Wonderful! I feel better than ever. That medicine made me feel sick. Now I don't feel sick anymore." That was music to my ears.

Madeline loves Marilyn Monroe - I guess because she is pretty, wears shiny things and a lot of make-up. I came across this quote the other day and couldn't help but think about Madeline. And how appropriate to share on the blog since Madeline and her brother are recently starring in a news spot for our local television station. Check it out. You'll see Madeline for she is the swimming girl and the trampoline jumper. Her brother Trey is cleaning the pool (which by the way he never really does) and in the fishing scene.

My two little stars...just a twinkling.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Look at your two twinkling stars! I am impressed with her trapoline up in the air split skills....YAY the meds are working! God is good
:0)
The meds do make you feel yucky I am so glad she doesn't have to take them anymore!

LOL that Trey never cleans the pool, but he sure will to get on TV LOL....

How fun....
xoxo
Summer