Monday, June 7, 2010

Madeline update

It's now day four with Madeline taking her medications for strep throat and tonsillitis. The drugs are working well. Literally, on day two her throat stopped hurting. She's back to normal, but still has to complete six more days on antibiotics.

We are still watching the oil situation in the gulf. We still plan to go to Florida even though tar balls have been spotted on the beaches. Around here, that's were everyone goes on vacation. But, so far, no one has told me anything too scary regarding the beach, smell or dead sea life on the Florida shores. Now here at home(Lousiana) that's a different story...and a sad one too.

Well, Sunday passed and went and no medications had to be taken for her JDM. Weird! But oh so nice!!!

1 comment:

Summer said...

That is so awesome that she is feeling better and I bet it did feel surreal that she didn't have to take medicine for JDM but that is a GREAT THING!! God is Good! Hope ya'll can still go to the beach! We plan on going to Ocean City Maryland for the day on my next trip to JHU but we will see since I am still not in remission and the sun isn't my friend at all these days we will only be able to stay like a day at the beach but it will totally be worth it to see Kelcee in the ocean that is if the oil spill doesn't rear it's ugly head with Hurricanes and all!

Oh thanks for sending your email....I went private but then realized after talking to the hubs about it I can't raise awareness being private so I decided to open back up....I am so indecisive lately....uggggg......

xoxo
Summer :0)