Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Oops...we've already messed up!


One - forgot to post pictures of Madeline and her brother from Halloween. Two - we already got out of the habit and forgot to give Madeline her methotraxate Saturday night. I woke up in a panic Sunday morning. I couldn't believe we forgot. I guess not having to take medicine every night, you get lazy. I guess being able to think this way (forgetful) is a good thing....but only as long as we remember to take the medicine quickly.

Thanksgiving is just in a few days. But first, we will celebrate the birthday of my sweet husband and the wonder daddy to my two babies. Happy Birthday, Rick! I love you...I love us...I love our wonderful family!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Madeline looks hilarious in her costume! Love it!
Happy B-Day to your hubby
Don't beat yourself up about the meds, when you switch,change, don't have to take, etc., it is sooo easy to forget.... we all have done that I betcha!
Happy Thanksgiving
Summer :0)