Friday, November 6, 2009

And the results are....drum roll please!!!!



Does her face say it all??? Madeline's appointment went great. The doctor took her completely off her cyclosporine. This made her so excited. She hates taking that medication which is mixed w/ orange juice. It tastes terrible, so she says and so I can smell.

He was so happy with her results, strength, activity level, etc. We go back in three months and if all is still good, he will begin to decrease her methotraxate.

Pinch me...is this for real??? We are on the road...that beautiful road of remission. Thank you God!

3 comments:

Summer said...

Yay! I am sooo doing the happy dance in my computer room right now and pretty sure my 3 year old and cat thinks I'm crazy!
Great news the doc took her off the Cyclo and I am thrilled ya'll are on the road to remission!
God is good!
Your daughter is just precious!
Summer :0)

Madeline's Juvenile Dermatomyositis said...

Thanks Summer. We are on a high!!! I wish you the exact same results.

Erika Bradford said...

Wow! So happy for you Madeline! You are so pretty. We to are celebrating our last Cytoxan treatment and starting on cell cept. Tell your body to tell your immune system to keep up the good work.