Thursday, October 29, 2009

Punk Rock Girl

We are ready for Halloween. Madeline (after changing her mind around 10 times) finally decided she is going to be a punk rock girl. Wasn't real sure what she was thinking, but once we bought everything and she tried her outfit on I realized she's not a punk rock girl but an 80s girl. She is wearing almost everything I did in 7th and 8th grade...kind of an Madonna look when she first started out with Lucky Star. Too funny.

We are planning our annual Halloween get together so the house will be packed. Speaking of house packed...we have new live-ins - my in-laws. We moved them in this past week while their new home is being built. Plan is they will be out before Christmas. Thanks goodness I love these people.

1 comment:

Summer said...

That isso funny about the costume! I remember back in the day the whole Madonna with Lucky Star! I betcha she will look so cute! Be sure to post pics
Summer :0)