Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall has finally arrived

After a week of 90 degree temperature, along with humidity of 100 percent, the cool air has finally arrived to Louisiana. It's a beautiful weekend with temps in the 60s-70s. Madeline is enjoying the day by playing outside and riding her bike with friends. Love it!

Madeline's decrease of meds is still on course. I've not seen one effect due to the decrease. I don't want to jinx us, but I really think she has beat this stuff. It has been a year and seven months...I think that's long enough. Oh - I hope we're this lucky.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Oh I hope ya'll have beat this stuff too! We will keep praying ya'll have! I can't believe it was 90 degrees in your state! We have been hitting the low 30's and 40's! It is like frosted outside this morning!
Summer :0)