Monday, October 5, 2009

Madeline's weekend

We had a nice weekend. Our son Trey went out of town for a birthday party so we had Madeline all to ourselves. We let her select what to do so off we went to Copeland's and then the Halloween store. We had fun except for the part that the Halloween costumes all looked like stripper attire. We decided we could find a better costume somewhere else and pushed her out of the door quickly.

Madeline went to a cheer camp at a local school Saturday morning and had a great time. She was as tall and talented as most of the cheerleaders there. But I guess I am biased. :) After, we watched a very incredible, yet nerve wrecking LSU/Georgia football game. Our Tigers WON!!!!!!

Great, calm weekend. It rained, was relaxing and enjoyable. We needed this simple time. Oh- her Texas doc appointment can't happen until early November. No big deal though for all is good.

1 comment:

Summer said...

LOL about the comment at the Halloween store! Lots of the costumes for tweens & teens do look like stripper atire! Ha! I don't know what I'm gonna do when Kelcee hits those years! Eeeek!
So Madeline is a cheerleader huh! Fun times! I was a cheerleader from like the age 5 to 17! I loved cheer camp! She sould do well being tall and talentend! I did well cause I was short, perky and had a big voice! Ha! Still do! Summer :0)