Thursday, September 10, 2009

Not feeling well

Madeline came home from school today not feeling well. She called me at work crying and weepy. She didn't go to dance tonight. She is not running fever, but her throat looks terrible. She is very tired and just not herself. We'll have to just wait and see.how the night goes.

I did notice a rash on her arm. My first reaction was a little panic, but the more and more I look at it I believe it's poison ivy...I think. She went camping with a friend last weekend. So, maybe that's what she has. She has never been allergic to it, so if it is poison ivy this is a new allergy for her. I will keep a close eye on it.

We are on day 10 of her decrease of meds. This couldn't be the JDM - could it?

1 comment:

Summer said...

Thanks for your sweet comment and becoming a follower... I appreciate your prayers for me and my family :0) ! Hope it isn't the JDM flaring... I know you will keep watch on it... I know when I decreased some of my meds my DM would sometimes flare the skin rash first before the muscles... but everyone is different and I'm an adult so that's differet too. Since she did go camping it probably is poison ivy... Maybe call her Rheumatologist and let them know??? Hope everythings o.k.
Summer :0)