Friday, May 22, 2009

School is over!

Pain nourishes courage. You can't be brave if you've only had wonderful things happen to you.
- Mary Tyler Moore


I received this quote today and thought how fitting. I had just discussed w/ my husband that still today I have meltdowns regarding Madeline's disease. I don't understand why I still do this at times. Now, don't get me wrong. I've improved tremendously especially since Madeline is doing so well. But it still pains me she has to experience this disease. And I often wonder what her future looks like.

Enough of that...SCHOOL IS OVER!!! Madeline received many awards at her award's ceremony. Her brother did as well. We were so proud and lucky to have great kids. Madeline has her dance recital this weekend. I can't wait to watch her shine on stage. She loves it and we do too.

No comments: