Wednesday, July 7, 2010

All of our miracles

I accidentally came across this spot by a google alert I was sent. I watched this video and others about this sweet, beautiful girl Andie. I couldn't help but look at her eyes and see Madeline two years ago. Andie has that same look around her eyes Madeline stayed with constantly, that look of darkness, redness, sickness.

Andie has JDM and is currently in a coma. Please pray for her and all of our babies who are our miracles fighting this terrible disease.

Get Well, Andie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge60GEPyFBM&feature=player_embedded

1 comment:

Summer said...

I couldn't find the video! Would you send me the link to it?! I will pray for Andie and her family!! You know I am always praying for Madeline and all of us fighting this terrible disease!

Summer