Friday, December 4, 2009

It's snowing!!!! REALLY!

OMG!!! It's snowing...really, really, really. I told my husband today between the Saints being 11-0 and it snowing in Louisiana.......I think hell may have actually frozen over!

The kids have been outside all evening playing in the foreign object we never see around here. I just hope it lasts long enough so the kids can play in the snow in the morning.

One of the funniest things was I had my husband carrying my plants under our porch. Our hibiscus are still actually blooming and last weekend it was 75 degrees. And now, it's snowing. Nuts!!! But AWESOME!!!!

1 comment:

Summer said...

LOL about the Saints winning and snow in Louisiana! I woke up this morning to lots of snow! The good snow ball making kind! Sooo we went down to my MIL's house to help her decorate her tree and want did me, hubby and Kelcee do ya ask.... We had a good ole fashion snow ball battle.... Well Greg and I did.... Kelcee just laughed! It was sooo fun! Tonight we are gonna go to the local farmer's market and pic out wreaths and swags and drink hot cocoa and be dorks.... I love being goofy with the famiily!
I can't believe your hibiscus is still blooming.... Crazy!
Summer :0)