Friday, October 24, 2008

No geaux to tigers game

We just got back from the hospital where Madeline had her bi-monthly blood draw. This is the first time that we had a little problem. She had a vein blow. It hurt her so badly. I thought for a moment she was going to either vomit or pass out. It really stung bad and I can already see the bruise coming. They then stuck her other arm and that went easy for her.

I've also decided that we are not going to go the LSU/Georgia game tomorrow. They moved the game time to 2:30 p.m. and I don't want her sitting in all that sunlight for four hours. I hate missing the game (you have no idea how bad), but we've come to far to let the sun get to her. Plus, she's always a little more sensitive to the sun the day after she takes her methotraxate. Her dad and brother are still going to the game and her aunt and uncle are going to use our seats. They'll have a great time. We'll just cheer from home and have a little girl time togetherness. Sounds good to me.

No comments: