Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My mommy gut is telling me something

I've got a gut feeling that is making me a little nervous. Madeline has been doing very well. You wouldn't even notice looking at her she has anything going on such as JDM. But yesterday I noticed redness in her face. Her eyelids (like red eyeliner) has redness again. I've noticed this happens on and off, but it normally goes away. But this morning, while doing her hair, I noticed under her eye was once again that bright red like you've rubbed your face really hard redness. I'm going to give it one more day and see how she looks in the morning. If I notice the redness again, I may call her doctor. Am I overreacting?

We also bring Madeline Friday for her bloodwork. She's actually reminding me now that it is time to do her bloodwork. That girl constantly amazes me.

No comments: