Saturday, October 25, 2008

An inch a month..I hope not!

I mentioned in an earlier post that Madeline has had heel pain. Our son experienced this same pain when he had a quick growth spurt. Well...Friday morning Madeline came down to go to school and she mentioned her heel pain. We had just (actually on Sept. 20) measured the kids last month so I asked Madeline to come over and let's see if she'd grown any. And yes she had - exactly one inch in one month.

I can't believe she's grown an entire inch in a month. I would not even think that was possible. No wonder the poor baby's feet hurt. Oh, speaking of feet. She is now in a shoe size a 6 1/2. Her feet have grown as well. She was in a shoe size 5 at the beginning of the school year. And she is only 9 years old. Holy cow!

Geaux Tigers...beat the bulldogs!

No comments: