Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween & Dr. Appt. Tomorrow

We are excited to have some Halloween fun tonight. Madeline, and her best friend Emily, are dressing as cowgirls. I will post pictures of course. Tomorrow we head to Texas for her doctor's appointment. Her dad and I are optimistic, just nervous about what medication they will try this time. Hopefully, we can just do the same thing...which we know and are very comfortable with.

Please say a prayer for Madeline, for us!!! We will post an update soon after the appointment.

Thanks for the support.

1 comment:

Summer said...

How fun...Cowgirls...do post pics...I have been not well so I haven't been up to blogging much! How is Madeline? How did her Dr.s appointment go? I am so sorry that she has the signs and symptoms again. Please let me know how everything is going. Ya'll are always in my thoughts and prayers and I am always sending prayers up!

Summer