Saturday, November 27, 2010

All better

Madeline is much better. She should be good to go back to school on Monday. Hard to believe our Thanksgiving break has come and gone so quickly. With Madeline being sick and my dad in the hospital, it hasn't been the best holiday. But, we did put up the Christmas decorations and it has lifted our spirits. Plus, it was Rick's birthday (the big 39) and we had fun celebrating with him.

We got some cool news yesterday. Our local paper plans to run Madeline's story as the cover story on Monday. Hope she doesn't begin to get the big head. Ha! Nah!

1 comment:

Adventures in Art said...

Just came across your blog through updates on dermatomyositis on google updates. I am an adult with the disease. I was diagnosed in December 2008. Like Madeline's I am hoping and living for remission. She is in my prayers!