Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Seven days left

We've been BUSY!!!

This past weekend we squeezed in a last minute weekend getaway before school started. We rented a house in Natchitoches on Cane River. For you Steel Magnolia fans...this is the location where the movie was filmed and based. Great town...happens to also be the place I met my husband. So also a very special town to us. We had a great time.

Now we have only 7 days until school starts. This summer has gone too fast. We will have a few shopping trips to make, but we are pretty much ready to go.

I need to begin to work on my back to school letter I give to each teacher regarding Madeline and her disease. I always post the letter online so if anyone wants to "borrow" my words and make it your own, have at it. The letter will be different this year since she is doing so great. But, I will still educate them on her disease and explain her absence for doctor appt., etc.

Madeline still has a lingering cough. I decided if by tomorrow she doesn't stop, we are going to see the doctor. We need to begin the school year happy and healthy.

My baby girl is going to be a 6th grader. She is really going to be a 6th grader. Where has the time gone? I don't know, but I know it's going way too fast.

No comments: