Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Les Cochous Ont Vole'




That would mean..."Pigs have Flown"!!!! That's right...the NOLA Saints are Super Bowl Champs. I NEVER thought this day would ever happen. We are still on a high and it's going to last a few weeks. We are waking up each day asking if this is for real or a dream. Incredible!!!

I've included a few pics from our Who Dat Celebration. We went to my parents house where the party was lively and the food was great. We all screamed, jumped, cried, leap, ran around the house, etc. Fireworks were going off every where as well as a few rifles and shotguns...we are in Louisiana. HA! Strangers were hugging and horns were honking. It was a once in a lifetime experience I will forever remember.

I am so happy for our state...we needed this.

1 comment:

Summer said...

LOL that is great for ya'll! I have seen alot of new signs that say "Believe Dat" LOL! Madeline looks presh in her Mardi Gras attire! I have been watching on the today show that they said that the city is still celebrating and that it is bigger than Mardi Gras LOL!
I thought it was precious when Drew Brees held his son up like that....What a moment his boy will treasure forever....

Have a great day sweetie
Summer :0)